This DP to HDMI Adapter With Upscaler is a device converts video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC laptop via Mini DisplayPort to high-definition TVs, or projectors which have HDMI interface. No software installation or drivers are required, providing a simple plug-and-play solution ready to use right out of the box. DP to HDMI Adapter supports up to 1920 x 1200 video resolution.
1. Support Resolution up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution
2. Tegrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for HDMI signal output
3. Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
4. Ultra-fast video image recovery.
5. ID pass-through from PC source to display
6. Read Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
7. automatic monitor plug and unplug detection
8. with power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
9. powered from Mini DisplayPort source
10. 3V IO, 1.2V Core
11. power operation – Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW
Note: For few display cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting.