This DP to VGA adapter is a device sends video from your MacBook, Mac, or PC laptop via Mini DisplayPort to monitors, TVs, or projectors. No software installation or drivers are required, providing a simple plug-and-play solution ready to use right out of the box. DisplayPort to VGA Cable, White, supports up to 1920 x 1200 video resolution.
1.Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
2. tegrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
3.supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution
4. Ultra-fast video image recovery.
5.ID pass-through from PC source to display
6.read Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
7. automatic monitor plug and unplug detection
8. with power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
9. powered from Mini DisplayPort source
10. 3V IO, 1.2V Core
11. power operation – Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW
Note: For few display cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting.
- Signal Inputs/Output Maximum Single Link Range:1920X1200, 1080P
- Video format supported VGA:Max to1920x1200
- Operating Frequency Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 162MHz